Crystal Engineering IS33 30 Series Dual Pressure Calibrator
Call for pricing
The Crystal IS33 30 Series Digital Pressure Calibrator is designed to bring laboratory accuracy to outdoor field conditions. Every 30 Series Calibrator is fully temperature compensated through extensive testing of all measured parameters while being exposed to environments of 0°C (32°F) to 50°C (122°F).
All 30 Series calibrators are intended for gauge pressure measurement. That is, they indicate the difference between applied pressure and ambient barometric pressure. The zero button also can be used as a tare function – extending the functionality of the calibrator for special applications.
- Measure vacuum and pressure up to 5000 psi (300 bar)
- Single (IS31) or dual (IS33) sensor
- Indicates milliamps to calibrate transmitters
- Ultra compact and light
- Calibrate Flow Computers, Gauges & Transmitters
- Intrinsically safe
- View and print report
- Select preferred H2O water density:
- 4°C, 60°F, or 68°F/20°C
- A2LA accredited certificate included